Martin’s most recent double CD, Recital: The Art of the Guitar, was released in late 2015 after a successful crowdfunding campaign. The CD captures the energy and soundworld of his live performances by re-creating the ambience of a live acoustic. The CD contains a broad range of repertoire, curated to show the guitar in many lights, from Baroque to contemporary, and from light to dark.
- J.S. Bach, Suite in Eb BWV. 998 -Prelude
- A. Tansman, Cavatina -Preludio
- M. Bickerton -Hommage de Tansman
- I. Albeniz -Aragon (featuring Rory Russel, Guitar)
- M. Bickerton – Zwillinge (featuring Victoria Clarke, Violin)
- E Granados, Valses Poeticos -Vivace Molto et Melodico
- -Vals Noble
- -Vals Lento
- -Allegro Humoristico
- -Allegretto (elegante)
- -Quasi ad Libertum
Choose between having a physical copy (£12) or a digital download (£10). All payments are secure and go through PayPal (one of the leading payment transfer sites). Please click the Paypal button to order now.
If you would like a physical CD, please allow a few days for postage. If you are ordering the digital download, your files will be available immediately via a link that will be sent to you. You can choose from either MP3 (16bit 44.1kHz) or WAV (24bit 98kHz), but please note, WAV will take a while to download and may not play on all portable playback devices.
If you have any problems, please send an email